There's no shortage of places to sweat in New York, and some of our favorite chains—both boutique and more budget-friendly—are giving us even more options with their newest locations. A rundown:
- Pure Barre is expanding further into the Upper West Side with this weekend's debut of its Columbus Avenue studio (it's one of several opening in New York this year). You can get five weeks of classes for only $150—buy it here before tomorrow afternoon.
- Also opening tomorrow? Blink Fitness's fifth Bronx location, at 1490 Macombs Avenue. The 16,000-square foot gym is open until 11pm on weekdays and has membership plans starting at $15 per month. There's more wallet-friendly gyms on the way in Manhattan and Brooklyn, too.
- If you prefer a gym with class options (and great ones, at that), Crunch is in soft-open mode at 825 Manhattan Avenue in Greenpoint. That means they're still figuring out details like a class schedule, but you can get on the workout floor for as little as $9.95 per month right now; head here for more info.
- Because we've still got a solid month left of beach-filled weekend escapes to the Hamptons, SLT will debut its East Hampton studio next Friday, July 31st, at 460 Montauk Highway. The schedule is already up if you want to grab a spot on one of their ten Megaformers ahead of time.
- And looking a bit into the future, Exhale is upgrading its Soho presence with a move to 59 Thompson Street in early 2016. It's replacing the small second-floor venue on Spring Street and will include skylights, locker rooms, changing rooms, and showers.