Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Baggu is making your spring wardrobe/apartment revamp easy with a multi-brand sample sale this weekend. Stop by the bag label's Williamsburg shop this Saturday and Sunday for discounts of up to 80% off on Baggu's totes and clutches, as well as half-price Lauren Manoogian knitwear and marked down ceramics from local favorite Chen & Kai. For sneak peek at what you'll find, check out the gallery below.
- Standard Baggu, $7 (was $9)
- Baggu small leather clutch, $26 (was $44)
- Baggu leather basic tote, $95 (was $160)
- Lauren Manoogian brushed wide cardigan, $224 (was $448)
- Lauren Manoogian boat neck pullover, $168 (was $337)
- Lauren Manoogian leather bracelet, $57 (was $115)
- Chen & Kai brutalist stacking boxes (set of three), $100 (was $196)
- Chen & Kai porcelain stone fruit bowls, $20-$30 (were $78-$98)
Saturday, March 7th through Sunday, March 8th. Daily, 11am-6pm. 242 Wythe Ave., No. 4.