Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Nora Kogan Boob ring, $580
- Jonathan Adler Georgia orb, $198
- In God We Trust Sweet Tits necklace, $40
- Dear God It's Me Isaac Bodega pot, $60 at In God We Trust
- Gravel & Golds Boob tote, $152
- Jonathan Adler Georgia cookie jar, $225
- Rachel Antonoff Chris short, $90, available at Swords-Smith
- Cold Picnic Private Parts rug collection, not yet available
Despite the celebrity-fueled progress of the #FreeTheNipple campaign, Instagram seems to still be stuck in the breast-banning past—at least if you're a woman. But thanks to a slew of designers who have found creative ways to honor the magnificence of boobs through design, there's now a way to show your support without, y'know, getting a censorship notice. Here, we've rounded up the best boob-themed accessories, jewelry, decor and objets d'art, including a new "Private Parts" rug collection from Cold Picnic, a Jonathan Adler orb, and Nora Kogan's delightfully NSFW ring.
Lead Gallery Photo: Cold Picnic Private Parts rug collection, not yet available