Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Suno sequin dot boatneck dress, $209 (from $525)
- Apiece Apart Vida oversized collar map weave coat, $179 (from $600)
- Alexander Wang Cicely camel nuback pump, $229 (from $575)
- Tsumori Chisato gorilla eyes knit sweater dress, $189 (from $465)
- Rodebjer Acra wool faux fur coat, $379 (from $625)
- Robert Clergerie Dylahn suede wedge slingback, $199 (from $650)
- Ulla Johnson Japan Isadora dress, $149 (from $375)
- Christian Wijnants Jamma wide collar jacket, $529 (from $1,310)
- Rag & Bone Margot ankle zip boot, $209 (from $525)
- Rachel Comey kava brushed alpaca dress, $209 (from $540)
- Yune Ho drop shoulder coat, $359 (from $910)
- Maiyet open side double buckle bootie, $239 (from $795)
Final markdowns on fall and winter merchandise have just made their way to Bird's Brooklyn boutiques, and the selection has a great mix of pieces that you can wear in these frigid temperatures or the future's supposedly warmer temperatures. Of everything you can purchase for up to 70% off (Cashmere scarves! Slouchy athletic pants! Crew neck sweaters!), there are plenty of standout jackets, mini dresses, and footwear that we're coveting right now. Check out the gallery above for our heavily discounted favorites from the likes of Suno, Tsumori Chisato, Rodebjer, Maiyet, and more.