Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Leather Low-Ankle Boots, $59 (were $195)
- Silk shirt, $30 (was $100)
- Graphic Jacquard Skirt, $38 (was $75)
- Fringe Wool Scarf, $45 (was $90)
- Snake Chain Leather Bag, $60 (was $120)
- Lykke Li Cropped Trousers, $50 (were $100)
- Beaded Beanie, $25 (was $50)
- Sadie Williams Scuba Skater Dress, $65 (was $130)
- Leather Flats, $75 (were $150)
- Fuzzy Sweater, $50 (was $100)
- Bar Cuff, $21 (was $70)
- Sleek A-Line Skirt, $45 (was $90)
The & Other Stories end-of-season sale just got serious. Meaning, most of the things we fawned over when the H&M sister brand's Soho outpost opened in October—the slightly oversized silk blouses, the forest green Chelsea boots—are 50% to 70% off. Here, we've rounded up our top under-$75 picks to shop online or IRL.