Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Tara Jarmon embellished dress, $175 (was $437.50, from $625)
- Otte New York Dora short, $83 (was $203.60, marked down from $298)
- Kenzo monster sneaker, $94 (was $234.50, marked down from $335)
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Horizon midi skirt, $133 (was $332.50, marked down from $475)
- Alexander Wang rib knit beanie, $35 (was $87.50, marked down from $125)
- Sea plaid shirtdress, $116 (was $290.50, marked down from $415)
- Carven face-printed button-up, $132 (was $329, marked down from $470)
- Rag & Bone Trafford lace-up heel, $105 (was $262.50, originally $525)
- Each x Other All Palaces sweatshirt, $69 (was $172.20, marked down from $246)
- For Love and Lemons wild flower mini skirt, $52 (was $129.50, marked down from $185)
- MSGM lace overlay skirt, $97 (was $242.90, marked down from $347)
- Current/Elliot Fling pant, $223 (was $558.60, marked down from $798)
What's better than a sale? A sale on sale, which is exactly what Kay Lee is doing in her five Otte NY boutiques just for today. When the doors open at 10am, select fall/winter sale items will be an extra 60% off their markdown price, adding up to huge savings from retail (it's not often you see double-digit price tags at this store). Get a head start on your shopping by checking out available pieces from 3.1 Phillip Lim, Current/Elliot, For Love and Lemons, and more in the gallery above (and if you're browsing online, use the code EXTRA60 at checkout through 10am Wednesday).
· Otte NY [Official Site]
· Otte's In-House Label Blossoms Into a Full-On Lifestyle Brand [Racked NY]