Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Tanya Taylor 'Toto' Sweater, $395 at Owen
- Topshop Side-Pocket Grid Tunic Dress, $80
- Thakoon Addition Plaid Wrap Blazer, $625 at Otte
- Tibi Grid Blocks Sweater, $250
- Mango Check Crepe Blouse, $59.99
- Band of Outsiders Mixed Plaid Sheath, $795
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Wide Leg Trouser, $450 at La Garconne
- Zara Printed Top, $79.90
- House of Holland 'Coco' Skirt, $310 at Opening Ceremony
- Trademark 'Wright' Dress, $168
- Kowtow 'Anonymous' Sweater, $109 at International Playground
- Ace & Jig Peasant Blouse, $195 at Life:Curated
Say hello to plaid's less complicated, less fall-specific cousin: windowpane. The print has been kicking around for a few seasons now, but judging by the crowd currently milling about the tents at New York Fashion Week (and by Suno's windowpane-heavy Spring 2015 runway) it's not going anywhere just yet. Click through the gallery to shop our favorite on-the-grid looks from labels like Tanya Taylor, Topshop, and Trademark—all available in New York City stores now.
· All Editor's Picks [Racked NY]