Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Sandro 'Rodeo' dress, $290.50
- In God We Trust 'Wednesday' dress, $220
- Pixie Market 'Angel' dress, $62
- Haerfest 'Capsule' backpack, $300 at Barneys
- Opening Ceremony 'Kara' backpack, $410
- Madewell 'Lorimer' backpack, $228
- Band of Outsiders saddle shoes, $695 at Bird
- Topshop 'Kara' loafers, $120
- Dieppa Restrepo 'Cali' oxfords, $311 at Steven Alan
- A.P.C. 'Rizzo' jacket, $660
- J. Crew pinstripe jacket, $198
- T by Alexander Wang varsity jacket, $1,050 at La Garconne
Back to school shopping doesn't have to end after graduation—not when things like Alexander Wang varsity jackets and Opening Ceremony backpacks exist. That's why we rounded up our favorite grammar school staples with a grown up twist, from In God We Trust's take on schoolgirl dresses to Band of Outsiders' floral saddle shoes—all shoppable in New York City stores, right now.
· All Editor's Picks [Racked NY]