Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- IMM Living crystal trinket dish, $22.50 at Life:Curated
- Up in the Air Somewhere kitten dish, $22 at Catbird
- Jonathan Adler platinum zebra stacking dish, $32
- Kelly Wearstler palm dish,
- Alligator jaw dish, $36 at Beam
- Ciovere bowl, $70 at ABC Carpet & Home
- Laura Bird trinket dishes, $156 at Boerum House + Home (call 347-987-4267)
- The Object Enthusiast trinket dish, $32 at Anthropologie
The rise of super-delicate stacking rings (and earrings, and necklaces) has dovetailed with New York City's current ceramics boom to produce these—itty bitty bowls, suitable for only the tiniest trinkets. From the cheeky (like Laura Bird's nude bathers submerged in hand-painted waves, above) to the minimal (see Catbird's pared-down kitty design), we've rounded up our favorite mini catch-alls—all shoppable in New York City—in the gallery.
· All Editor's Picks [Racked NY]