Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- In God We Trust snake bite necklace, $160
- Aurelie Bidermann 'Tao' snake hoop earrings, $330 at Barn
- IAM by Ileana Makri flying snake necklace,
- Pamela Love silver snake bangle, $320 at Broken English
- Yellow gold and diamond snake ring, $2,820 at Love Adorned
- Bittersweets NY Ouroboros ring, $695 at Thistle and Clover
- Bittersweets NY snake charming ring, $325 at Catbird
- Hirotaka snake bracelet with diamond eyes, $437 at Otte
- Snake charmer bangle, $345 at Fragments
- Iosselliani classic rock stack ring, $390.66
The problem with delicate jewelry—pretty as it may be—is that sometimes it's just too…sweet. Which is why it's a good idea to break up all those itty bitty stacking rings and mini chain bracelets with a snake or two. We've rounded up a few of our favorite slithery keep-forever styles from shops like Catbird, Otte, Thistle and Clover and more. Browse our picks—all shoppable in New York City now—in the gallery.
· All Editor's Picks [Racked NY]