Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- H&M boots, $49.95
- Tibi 'Pia' booties, $535
- Loeffler Randall 'Yata' cut-out booties, $395 at Otte
- 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Cristobal' closed-toe slingback, $475
- Topshop 'Martha' cut-out booties, $130
- Alexander Wang 'Lyoka' cut-out boots, $625 at Opening Ceremony
- Zara leather booties with ankle straps, $119
- Maiyet open side double buckle boots, $795 at Bird
Take advantage of the last few weeks of tights-free temperatures with fashion's version of air-conditioned footwear: cut-out boots. Pull them on over bare feet now, and layer with wooly legwear next month. We've rounded up a few of our favorites from designers like Phillip Lim, H&M, and Tibi—all shoppable in New York City—in the gallery.
· All Editor's Picks [Racked NY]