Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Sleeveless Umbrella Skirt Dress, $369 at Pas de Deux
- J. Crew lambswool shirttail sweater, $98
- Tibi layered leather shorts, $550
- MSGM lips lace sweater dress, $539 at Otte
- Rag and Bone 'Longtail' contrast sleeveless dress $450 at Bird
- Topshop double layer blouse, $72
- Sleeve tie shirt dress, $65 at Pixie Market
- 10 Crosby Derek Lam two-layer dropped shoulder dress,
Layering a pullover and a top (or a sweater dress and a shirtdress) can take a look to the next level—but oh, the bunching. Luckily, designers have come up with a way to cut down on the constant tug-of-war that happens when doubling (or tripling) up: pre-layered clothing. We've rounded up a few of our favorite faux combos from Pixie Market, Rag and Bone, J. Crew, and more. Check out our picks—all shoppable in New York City now—in the gallery.
· All Editor's Picks [Racked NY]