Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo by Driely S. for Racked
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Zoee layered jumpsuit, $268
- Joie Attila jumpsuit, $398
- Roland Mouret Agena jumpsuit, $2,120 at Fivestory
- Pixie Market olive green jumpsuit, $75
- Michael Michael Kors slim leg studded jumpsuit, $160 at Macy's
- Elie Tahari Gally jumpsuit, $498
- Objects Without Meaning Bleecker jumpsuit, $435 at Pas de Deux
- Tibi Chadwick knit jumpsuit, $595
- Vince long sleeve jumpsuit with tab detail, $425
- Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent color block silk jumpsuit,
- Mango v-neck long jumpsuit, $69.99 (from $99.99)
- Diane von Furstenberg silk jersey wrap jumpsuit in chainlink black/white, $598
"Does this blouse go with these jeans?" Eliminate that quandary from your daily pre-caffeinated closet dive with a long-sleeved jumpsuit—an item whose magical powers include feeling like a badass boss lady while also feeling like you're wearing fancy pajamas, with a bit of that 1970s Charlie's Angels vibe thrown in for good measure. We've selected 12 of these fall-appropriate pieces that are shoppable in New York City, from an under-$100 Pixie Market stunner to an aspirational Roland Mouret look—check them all out in the gallery above.
· All Editor's Picks [Racked NY]