Museum at FIT Dance and Fashion
- A Russian ballet costume, circa 1835-1840
- A costume from the original production of the George Balanchine-choreographed Jewels, 1967
- Rick Owens spring/summer 2014
- Norma Kamali, man and woman’s costume for In the Upper Room, 1988
- Miuccia Prada's reinterpretation of Josephine Baker's banana skirt, spring 2011
- Doo-Ri Chung, inspired by Martha Graham
- Center: Comme des Garçons pearlized patent leather and elastic ballet flats, spring 2005
- Right, Flamenco-inspired Ralph Lauren dress and bolero hat, spring 2013
- Christian Louboutin Fetish Ballerine heels, 2014. Louboutin: "Isn't the classical dancing ballet slipper the ultimate heel? The heel which makes dancers closer than any other women to the sky, closer to heaven!"
- Noritaka Tatehana Lady Pointe shoes, 2012; the 18-inch heels were worn by Lady Gaga in her music video for "Marry the Night"
- Tara Subkoff, Underland, 2011
- Jean Paul Gaultier, Les Rats, 1984