Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- T by Alexander Wang mesh racerback bikini top, $117 (down from $195); mesh bikini bottoms,
- Been by D'Heygere mermaid scale bathing suit, $51 (down from $170) at Opening Ceremony
- Basta Surf 'Bungee' bikini, $84 (down from $198) at Scoop
- Lauren Moffatt 'Challenger' bikini, $99.50 (down from $229) at Article&
- Waiwah 'Nixie' one-piece, $198 (down from $248) at Swords-Smith
- Cropped rash guard, $27.50 (down from $55); bikini bottoms,
- Charlotte Taylor one-piece, $117 (down from $235) at American Two Shot
Is it any coincidence that just at the moment you realize summer is three-quarters of the way over, swimwear prices take a plunge? It's a gentle reminder to take that weekend getaway, wake up early and book it to the Rockaways, or just lay out in Central Park…before the temperature takes a nosedive. We've rounded up a few of the city's best on-sale suits to shop now—from mermaid-print one-pieces to rashguard bikinis and sporty cut-out styles.
· All Editor's Picks [Racked NY]