Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Mary Meyer 'Cher' shirtdress, $116
- H&M long shirtdress, $49.95
- Acne Studios poplin long-sleeve button-down shirtdress, $370 at Bird
- Chinti and Parker 'Star Schoolgirl' shirtdress, $350 at Otte
- Wilfred Free 'Veronika' shirtdress, $95 at Aritzia
- Sandro 'Rosy' plaid shirtdress, $470
- Topshop bleached denim shirtdress, $110
- 10 Crosby by Derek Lam tiered shirtdress, $379 at Spiritual America
- Trademark 'Cyrene' shirtdress, $117.60
- Veronica Beard keyhole shirtdress, $495 at Bergdorf Goodman
Wearing a shirtdress is like toting around a personal air conditioning system. You can triple-roll the sleeves, ditch the belt, and undo a few buttons to let in the breeze, or you can leave it cinched, cuffed, and fastened neck-high once the temperature dips. Here, we've rounded up ten of our favorites to take you from the last workdays of summer through the long weekend. Browse our shirtdress picks—all available in NYC stores—from classic oxford cuts to fit-and-flare styles and everything in between.
· All Editor's Picks [Racked NY]