Welcome to Workout Wednesday: every hump-day, we'll be rounding up some of the city's hottest fitness trends and studios.
Football's back! Well, almost, since we've still got one preseason game to go. But with the season officially kicking off this Thursday, September 4th, you've got one week to decide—are you rooting for the New York Giants or the New York Jets? Make your choice known through your workout gear.
As an alternative to logo-ed gear, we've picked out ten green and blue pieces to represent each team from brands you can buy in New York City stores and online. The shades may not exactly match each team's official jerseys, but no one will doubt your allegiance if you show up to their shared stadium in any of these items. Read on to see what you could be wearing for your next sweat session.
Cheering for Big Blue?
- Nike Pro two-tone stretch-jersey tank, $30 at Net-A-Porter
- Onzie mesh tuxedo legging in navy, $68 at Without Walls
- Under Armour Flyweight t-shirt in blu-away, $29.99
- Sweaty Betty Namaska Yoga Vest in Strobe Blue, $75
- Orlebar Brown Whippet woven board shorts, $225 at Net-A-Porter
- Under Armour fleece team hoodie in Royal, $49.99
- Onzie elastic bra top in navy, $44 at Without Walls
- Lolë Pinnacle top in Persian blue, $30
- Under Armour Stunner stretch-woven leggings, $59.99 at Sports Author
- Athleta Powerhouse mesh tank in Macau blue, $49
Gunning for Gang Green?
- Move by Alternative Backbend top in Eco True Army Green, $50
- H&M lightweight jacket with hood in neon green, $34.95
- Move by Alternative Keep it Simple sports bra in green, $44 at Without Walls
- Lolë Central tank top in glade green, $40.80 from $68
- Under Armour fleece team hoodie in forest green, $49.99
- Icebreaker Quantum long sleeve zip hood in Frond, $189.99
- Lululemon Wunder Under pant in heathered forest, $82
- Adidas Tiro 13 shorts in forest, $25
- GapFit medium impact T-back sports bra in green pine, $39.95
- Nike Filament running capris in team dark green, $48
· All Workout Wednesday Posts [Racked NY]
· Where to Shop for Running Shoes, Clothes, and Gear in NYC [Racked NY]