Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Louise Amstrup 'Drifter' dress, $369.60 (was $770)
- Tia Cibani Broderie Anglaise button-up, $238 (was $595); HARARE embroidered skirt, $241.6 (was $755)
- Nomia brocade top, $80 (was $250); Nomia brocade skirt, $118.40 (was $370); Harbison blocked overcoat, $235 (was $1175)
- A Detacher 'Frankie' top, $254 (was $635); A Detacher hairy knit cardigan, $379.20 (was $790); Mandarin & General windowpane skirt, $144 (was $300)
In Support Of's first-ever sample sale kicked off today, and the 50%-to-80%-off discounts on pieces by up-and-comers like Nomia, Tia Cibani, and Louise Amstrup are well worth the trip to the Meatpacking District. Proof: store owners Tanya Sheikh and Ivan Gilkes styled four looks from the sale section, all of which nail the whole easing-into-fall thing (think sleek outerwear, brocade crop-top-pencil-skirt sets, and textured cardigans). Click through the gallery to see them all, and check out the dealfeed for more details on the sale, which runs through 7pm tomorrow.
· Dealfeed: In Support Of [Racked NY]
· In Support Of's Owners on Being a Meatpacking District Unicorn [Racked NY]