- Louise Amstrup 'Drifter' dress, $369.60 (was $770)
- Tia Cibani Broderie Anglaise button-up, $238 (was $595); HARARE embroidered skirt, $241.6 (was $755)
- Nomia brocade top, $80 (was $250); Nomia brocade skirt, $118.40 (was $370); Harbison blocked overcoat, $235 (was $1175)
- A Detacher 'Frankie' top, $254 (was $635); A Detacher hairy knit cardigan, $379.20 (was $790); Mandarin & General windowpane skirt, $144 (was $300)
In Support Of's first-ever sample sale kicked off today, and the 50%-to-80%-off discounts on pieces by up-and-comers like Nomia, Tia Cibani, and Louise Amstrup are well worth the trip to the Meatpacking District. Proof: store owners Tanya Sheikh and Ivan Gilkes styled four looks from the sale section, all of which nail the whole easing-into-fall thing (think sleek outerwear, brocade crop-top-pencil-skirt sets, and textured cardigans). Click through the gallery to see them all, and check out the dealfeed for more details on the sale, which runs through 7pm tomorrow.
· Dealfeed: In Support Of [Racked NY]
· In Support Of's Owners on Being a Meatpacking District Unicorn [Racked NY]