Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome back to What's In Store, a Racked feature where we fill you in on what's in stock at the city's best stores right this second.
- Dieppa Restrepo 'Cali' oxfords in 'Jaspe,' $265
- Ace & Jig 'Folk' dress, $360
- Black Crane quilted coat, $280
- Suzannah Wainhouse mirror necklace, $440
- Ace & Jig x B Sides patchwork jeans, $245
- Lauren Manoogian 'Dovetail' pullover, $310
- Agnes Baddoo tote, $650
- Lauren Manoogian beret, $140
- Kathleen Whitaker 'Foil' rings in 14k gold, $345 to $435
- Samantha Grisdale 'Deco' clutch in indigo leather, $275
- HannahK 'Sunrise' hoops, $255
- Native Line wall hangings, $790
- New Friends weavings, $105 (sold individually)
- The Sacred Door book by Carly Jo Morgan, $36
- Le Feu De L’Eau candles, $60
Beautiful Dreamers' owners April Hughes and Marina Burini have their buying formula down: Pick workhorse pieces in unexpected finishes (rose gold oxfords, nubby berets), scatter a few globally-sourced finds (Bolivian crystals, Nigerian beaded chairs) throughout the store, and watch customers' wanderlust take root.
For fall, the former stylists have stocked their Williamsburg boutique with everything you'd want to pack on a cross-country trip via vintage Airstream—think breezy folk dresses, lightweight quilted duster coats, and patchwork denim. See what's new in the store, this way!
· Beautiful Dreamers [Official Site]
· How Beautiful Dreamers Brings Global Artisanship to Brooklyn [Racked NY]
· All What's In Store Posts [Racked NY]