Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome back to What's In Store, a Racked feature where we fill you in on what's in stock at the city's best stores right this second.
- Dieppa Restrepo 'Laura' poppy oxfords, $262. Photos by Driely S.
- Tome silk lace camisole dress, $339
- We Are Handsome one piece bathing suits, $120
- Pendleton 'Champoeg' romper, $229
- Valou arrowhead double ring, $175; black pearl and silver double ring, $160; double spi
- Tome pink brocade double dart dress, $349
- Welcome Companions mini 'Toast' bag, $498
- Gat Rimon 'Kinoe' taffeta dress, $143
- Dieppa Restrepo aqua patent 'Cali' oxford, $240
- Bec & Bridge 'Babylon' leather tee, $192
- Gat Rimon 'Adriel' silver sequin shorts, $270
- Kaelen black and white hammered silk side drape dress, $478
- Pendleton 'Scout Lake' shirtdress, $214
- Linda Farrow x Phillip Lim pink frosted sunglasses, $258; Linda Farrow x Phillip Lim bone round sunglasses,
- Welcome Companions forest 'Square One' bag, $620
- Dieppa Restrepo lilac 'Gaston' tassel loafer, $298
- Gat Rimon 'Talor' leather combo motorcycle jacket, $798
Despite the onslaught of "What to Wear to a Summer Wedding" articles this time of year, it's hard to find a guest-appropriate dress that isn't a pastel fit-and-flare. Enter Condor. The Elizabeth Street shop is currently stocked with cool, black-tie-ready options like shimmery pink brocade shifts, silky camisole maxi dresses, and black taffeta minimalist-ballerina designs.
Edge them up with the boutique's collection of shrunken leather jackets and two-finger Valou rings, or make your look dancefloor-proof with a pair of candy-colored Dieppa Restrepo oxfords.
Most of the pieces are shoppable online, but why would you do that when you can stop by and pet the store bunny, Merlin?