Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Loup Olive Windsor Overalls $55 (down from $150)
- Bande Des Quartres Ester Knuckle Ring $55 (down from $163)
- Christine Alcalay Oxford Flyaway Dress $160 (down from $335)
- Out of Office Yoshino Tote $138 (down from $275)
- Thomas IV Nairobi Jacquard TPC Clutch $68 (down from $182)
- Welcome Companions Jungle Leaf Card Holder $27 (down from $98)
- Workhorse Jewelry Lila Black Diamond Fox Necklace $90 (down from $235)
The only thing better than browsing Of a Kind's online marketplace of limited-edition indie goods is doing so IRL. Next Thursday, July 31st, the e-tailer is filling their Fulton Street office with discounted spring-summer stock and opening the doors to the public from 1 to 9pm (there will be drinks, we heard). Check out some of the on-sale items—including picks from Welcome Companions, Loup, and Christine Alcalay—in the gallery.
· All Sample Sales Coverage [Racked NY]