Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim men's embroidered athletic shorts, $148.50 (were $495)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs men's metallic leather bomber, $359.40 (was $1,198)
- O'2nd mesh patched metallic dress, $118.50 (was $395)
- Ostwald Helgason orange embroidered shorts, $178.50 (was $595)
- Ostwald Helgason skirt, $268.50 (was $895)
- Zimmermann bikini top, $82.50 (was $275)
- Ostwald Helgason skirt, $223.50 (was $745)
- IRO Emmie top, $127.50 (was $425)
- Jonathan Simkhai top, $117.60 (was $395)
- Isabel Marant top, $165 (was $550)
- Suno cropped tank, $142.5 (was $475)
- Rag & Bone Arianna pullover, $67.50 (was 225)
- Oswald Helgason top, $144 (was $480)
- Cushnie et Ochs knit crop top, $145.50 (was $485)
- Tote $575.5 (was $1,825)
- Jennifer Fisher vertebrae branch cuff, $405 (was $1,350) and Kokon to Zai cuff, $235.50 (was $845)
- Band of Outsiders cable knit sweater, $112.50 (was $375)
- Isabel Marant Betty hidden wedge trainers, $265.50 (were $885)
- Alejandro Ingelmo Jeddi high top sneakers, $175.50 (were $585)
The Owen Warehouse Sale stared yesterday at the Meatpacking store, and all men's and women's sale items, clothing and accessories, are an additional 70% off their marked prices.
Women's merchandise ranges anywhere from mid-length skirts for $223 to eclectic crop tops for $120 and leather bralettes for $250. Brands we saw included Ostwald Helgason, Isabel Marant, IRO, Jonathan Simkhai, and lots more.
There's a lot of black and white neutrals and knitwear in the mix ($70—$100) and a collection of colorful spring/summer shorts as well. While a majority of the clothing starts at a size 6 and goes up from there, careful digging did procure smaller sizes here and there, especially on their leather jacket rack.
The men's sale section has an array of athletic-inspired tops and bottoms. We were especially drawn to the Phillip Lim shorts for $148.50 and a Marc by Marc Jacob's metallic leather bomber jacket for $349.40.
The sale is in-store only at 809 Washington Street between Gansevoort and Horatio, and ends on Sunday at 6pm. Check out the gallery above for close-up product shots and more pricing info.—Paula Ya-Jen Ho
· Dealfeed: Owen Warehouse Sale [Racked NY]
· 26 July Sample Sales: Rachel Comey, Helmut Lang, Otte, More! [Racked NY]