Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Doyle & Doyle Vintage Engagement Ring circle 1950, $1,950
- Satomi Kawakita Hexagon Brown Diamond Ring, from $1,180
- Sholdt round, brilliant diamond engagement ring in rose gold, $2800 at Greenwich Jewelers
- Anna Sheffield Hazeline Black Diamond Bridal Set, $2,825
- Love Adorned Vintage 14k white gold floral motif ring, $800
- Anna Sheffield Tiny Round Rosette, $1,900
- Erica Weiner Late Deco Wedding Set, $3000
- Bibi van der Velden Polky Diamond Ring, $1,277
- Rebecca Overmann Champagne Diamond Ring, $2590 at Greenwich Jewelers
- Jenni Kwon Designs Gray Diamond Sotto Voce Ring, $635
- Conroy & Wilcox Diamond Teardro Ring, $2520
- Round bezel set blue sapphire with two smaller diamonds in 14kt white gold setting, $2,100 at Elleven
Depending on how you do it, getting married in New York can be wildly expensive—and that starts with the very first piece of the puzzle: the engagement ring. If your significant other wants to drop a small fortune on Beyoncé-level rock, more power to them. But if the budget it smaller—say, $3000—it's best to look beyond Cartier and David Yurman.
In the gallery above, see a few stunners that clock in under three grand from Anna Sheffield, Doyle & Doyle, Satomi Kawakita, Rebecca Overmann, Conroy & Wilcox, and more.
· All Weddings Week 2014 Posts [Racked NY]