Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Heike sandals, $206.50 (from $295)
- Napoli dress, $290.50 (from $415)
- Phoebe dress, $242.50 (from $485)
- Roma shorts, $133 (from $190)
- Bucket bag, $360 (from $720)
- Beatnik jumper, $170 (from $340)
- Mary dress, $170 (was $340)
- Chain-strap bag, $310 (from $620)
- Embroidered top, $217 (from $310)
- Short workwear skirt, $157.50 (from $225)
Following the return of their overstock sale is the A.P.C. spring sale, with most pieces from the current collection discounted up to 50% off. The sale just started today and is taking place at all three of their NYC locations—that's West 4th, Mercer, and Bond streets. Take a look through the gallery above to see what you can get and what you can save.
· The A.P.C. Overstock Sale Is Coming to Brooklyn [Racked NY]
· A.P.C. Bond Street Is Open and It's Two Stories (Gasp!) [Racked NY]
· All Sales Coverage [Racked NY]