- Image via Jill Chen/Shutterstock
- YSL Kiss and Blush: A multi-tasking beauty product is a year-round must, but especially in the summer—who wants to pack and unpack 10 d
- Dior Addict Fluid Stick: Combine the luxurious pigment of a lipstick with the mega-w
- Chanel Rouge Double Intensité: One end imparts brilliant color; the other offers a luxe, clear gloss to seal in pigment for all-day color.
- Lipstick Queen Endless Summer: Can’t kick your lipstick addiction? We got you. Opt for a more lightweight formula with SPF like the shades in Lipstick Queen's
- Bobbi Brown Art Stick: Let’s be real: Applying lip liner is the much-loathed chore of your beauty routine. No one likes to do it
- Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Colour: Ultra-luxurious and lightweight, this is your go-to shadow for the summer. Apply with your finger for a sheer wash of
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner: Layering on all those colors to achieve a smokey eye in the summertime? No thanks. Swap out those shadows for Stila's multi-task
- Benefit They’re Real! Push-Up LinerBuilding: On the success of its bombshell They’re Real! Mascara, Benefit delivers the ultimate innovation: a gel liner pen. Its unique AccuFle
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara: If it's good enough for queen of cool Alexa Chung, it's good enough for us. The It-Girl's go-to eye makeup brand's award-wining mascara lengthens and conditio
- By Terry Kohl Pencil Terrybly in Opaline Flash: Highlighting is the name of the game this summer, and this ultra-creamy, pearlescent shade brightens your eyes with just one application.
- RMS Buriti Bronzer: J. Crew revealed the secret to its models' dewy complexions (RMS Living Luminzer), and everyone went wild for it. However, the eco line has another best-kept secret
- Paula’s Choice Sunkissed Custom Color Bronzer: If you’re not crazy about shimmer or dewy finishes, this is your miracle matte formula. The palette includes t
- Giorgio Armani Liquid Summer: Well, the name sort of
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: Products usually achieve cult classic status for good reason. Case i
- Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette: Get the best bang for y
The winter that wouldn't end is finally behind us, which means it's officially time for lazy beach days, rooftop happy hours, and an epic haul of new beauty products to try out. Swap out your matte lipstick formulas for glosses and pencils, opt for smear-proof eyeliner, and pick-up a glow enhancing (SPF infused!) bronzer.
From the juiciest lip colors to the creamiest eyeshadows and the most dramatic mascaras, we've rounded up 15 summer beauty essentials for a fresh look straight through Labor Day. See them all after the jump.—Mina Shaghaghi