Perfect Saturday: Bushwick
- All photos by Driely S.
- ↑ Tutu’s (25 Bogart Street) has a devoted following thanks to its balance of homey-neighborhood-spot and casual sophistication. Indulgence is on the menu, with Nutella-stuffed French toast, b
- ↑ Indie designer co-op Better Than Jam (123 Knickerbocker Avenue) is a goldmine of Bushwick style, whether you want to shop it or make it yourself. Shop cool picks from the house label and buzzy
- ↑ At Mary Meyer Clothing (56 Bogart Street), the designer’s affordable, funky basics live alongside a thoughtful collective of brands Meyer loves, like Baggu, Lila Rice, Soludos, and mor
- ↑ Beacon’s Closet (23 Bogart Street) new Bushwick location opened earlier this month, and it'll be curious to see what the folks of Bushwick are trading in for cash. Bank on stuff like Jeffrey
- ↑ No matter your style or taste, you’ll find something you like at Chess and the Sphinx (252 Knickerbocker Avenue). All eras and looks are celebrated here, from '40s glamour to '60s mod to '90s
- ↑ Okay, now it’s time to breathe, relax, and get a workout in at Loom Yoga (1087 Flushing Avenue). Channel your inner circus performer and shake up your fitness routine with an aerial yoga class, where