Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- IRO Aubrey Bomber Jacket, on sale for $256.20 (was $915)
- Band of Outsiders Patch Shirt Dress, on sale for $130.20 (was $465)
- Kenzo Leaves Print jeans, on sale for $99 (were $355)
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Patchwork Dress, on sale for $191 (was $795)
- Rag & Bone Classic Newbury, on sale for $138.60 (were $314.30)
- Rachel Comey Acker shoes with Holes, on sale for $314 (were $125.72)
Consider saving some cash (that you may otherwise spend at the J.Crew and Rag & Bone sample sales this week) for Monday, June 30th, when Otte begins its end-of-season blowout sale. Already-discounted sale items fromKenzo, Rachel Comey, IRO, 3.1 Phillip Lim, and yes, Rag & Bone will be marked down an extra 60% off.
All of Otte's five boutiques in the city are participating, and the sale will also be shoppable online with the code HAPPY4TH. Note that it wraps up on July 3rd. See the gallery above for a few items that'll be further marked down.
· The June Sample Sale Calendar: 82 More and Counting! [Racked NY]
· Shop Like It's 1999: Four Iconic Boutiques That Just Turned 15 [Racked NY]