Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome back to What's In Store, a Racked feature where we fill you in on what's in stock at the city's best stores right this second.
- Alternative Apparel Chambray Polka Dot Dress, $112
- Ilana Kohn Daisy Top, $88
- Uzi Tank, $71
- Cheap Monday Sandals, $69
- Bridge & Burn Striped Shorts, $88
- Small Spells Crescent Moon Hanging Planter, $45
- Bridge & Burn Polka Dot Dress, $92
- Dusen Dusen Swing Dress, $168
- Dusen Dusen Triangle Sunglasses, $180
- Evens Tote, $68
- Bridge & Burn Striped Dress, $108
- Uzi Tunic, $95
- Dusen Dusen Dress, $180
- Bridge & Burn Dress, $92
The secret to squeezing everything you need for a weekend getaway into a carry-on isn't rolling your clothes into tiny tubes or stuffing your cosmetics into your sneakers. It's only packing pieces in these three colors: black, white, and denim. Luckily, Prospect Heights boutique O.N.A. has the neutral triumvirate in spades—from polka dot shifts to gauzy white tunic tops stamped with inky, abstract designs.
Pick up a few Bridge & Burn chambray sundresses, toss in a pair of Cheap Monday sandals, pet O.N.A. owner Magda's pup, Pizza, on your way out, and you've got this whole vacation wardrobe thing.