Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- ABC Carpet & Home Small Slate Cheese Board, $35
- Rewined Candle in Champagne, $27.95 at Delphinium Home
- Greenwich Letter Press Teenage Power Couple Pencils, $8
- Kate's Paperie Pine Tree Ruled Notebook, $11
- Blue Hill Jam, $14
- The Meadow Molokai Red Sea Salt, $8.50 for a small jar
- Kipik Toothpick Holder by Erwon Peron, $25 at MoMA Store
- ABC Carpet & Home Recycled Bottle Opener, $30
- Urban Outfitters Disposable Camera, $14
Wedding favors should be more than just a small trinket reminding guests of the day you walked down the aisle. Cute gifts that don't have you and your new spouse's name on them are a great alternative; we've collected a few of our favorites after the jump, which include a hedge-hog shaped toothpick holder and a set of pencils embossed with the names of the most important couples of the 90s (Dawson and Joey, Brendan and Dylan). Check them out below.
· All Weddings Week Posts [Racked NY]