- Image via Rustic Wedding Chic/Pinterest
- A twee centerpiece: BHLDN Birdcage Holder centerpiece ($68) and
- Interactive tableware: Favorite Memories of the Bride and Groom Coasters, $16 for a set of 10 at Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store
- The Flower Crown: Crowns by Christy fresh flower crowns. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to place a custom order
- Confetti! Anthropologie Confetti Push-Pop, $12 each
- Kitshy candles: Leif Striped Tier Candles, $24 for a set of two candles
- Succulents and artsy vases: Sprout Home Bronze Weave Vase, $12
- An informal guestbook: Hellos and Goodbyes Guestbook, $25 at Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store
- Chalkboard anything: Anthropologie
Weddings as we know them are dead. They've been offed by Pinterest boards like these, mason jar centerpieces, flower crowns, and barefoot ceremonies in a bar under a canopy of hanging succulents and tea lights.
Having a Pinterest wedding is easy: major retailers like BHLDN and Anthropologie could literally supply all the decor you need, and of course, there's always Etsy. See the gallery below for eight necessities required for any Pinterest wedding, and where to find them.
· All Weddings Week 2014 Posts [Racked NY]
· Pinterest Weddings: The 50 Most Inspirational Pinners [Racked]