Welcome to a Weddings Week edition of What's In Store, a Racked feature where we fill you in on what's in stock at the city's best stores right this second.
- Silver Stingray Salt and Pepper Shakers, $150
- Cork Tray, Ice Bucket, and Bar Tool Set, $350
- Medium Selenite Iceberg Lamp, $225, Large Selenite Iceberg Lamp, $275
- Reunion Porcelain Extra Large Vase, $360, Reunion Porcelain Small Vase,
- Collins Bar Cart, $2,800
- Fornasetti Candles, $165
- Nautilus Shells Bookends, $850
- Fast Medium Porcelain Vase, $190, Fast White Porcelain Mini Vase, $35
- Mario Luca Giusti Acrylic Blue Milly Tumbler, $25
- Cow Horn Lighter, $95
- Berti Knives, $310 to $430
- Sara Coffee Pot, $200
- Tina Frey Large White Bunny Ear Dome on Pedestal Stand, $330
- Grand Black Swan Bowl with 24K Gold, $595, Black Swan Salt Cellar with 14K Gold Plated Spoon,
- Puiforcat Sterling Silver Champagne Beaker, $900, Silver Plated Champagne Stopper,
- Saint-Louis Oxymore Crystal Champagne Flute, $215
- Anna Weatherley Hummingbird Dinner Plate, $552
Does salt taste better when it's pinched from the back of a tiny, mother-of-pearl stingray? Are flowers suddenly more beautiful when they're arranged in hand-blown glass vials? After visiting Jung Lee's home decor boutique in Nomad, we think the answer is: "yes, probably."
The event-planner-turned-store-owner has stocked her West 29th Street space with everything a couple could need to throw a fancy-yet-unstuffy dinner party, or a solo-cup-free cocktail hour. Check out our dream wedding registry, for the pair who's always playing host and hostess, after the jump.