Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to a Weddings Week edition of What's In Store, a Racked feature where we fill you in on what's in stock at the city's best stores right this second.
- Silver Stingray Salt and Pepper Shakers, $150
- Cork Tray, Ice Bucket, and Bar Tool Set, $350
- Medium Selenite Iceberg Lamp, $225, Large Selenite Iceberg Lamp, $275
- Reunion Porcelain Extra Large Vase, $360, Reunion Porcelain Small Vase,
- Collins Bar Cart, $2,800
- Fornasetti Candles, $165
- Nautilus Shells Bookends, $850
- Fast Medium Porcelain Vase, $190, Fast White Porcelain Mini Vase, $35
- Mario Luca Giusti Acrylic Blue Milly Tumbler, $25
- Cow Horn Lighter, $95
- Berti Knives, $310 to $430
- Sara Coffee Pot, $200
- Tina Frey Large White Bunny Ear Dome on Pedestal Stand, $330
- Grand Black Swan Bowl with 24K Gold, $595, Black Swan Salt Cellar with 14K Gold Plated Spoon,
- Puiforcat Sterling Silver Champagne Beaker, $900, Silver Plated Champagne Stopper,
- Saint-Louis Oxymore Crystal Champagne Flute, $215
- Anna Weatherley Hummingbird Dinner Plate, $552
Does salt taste better when it's pinched from the back of a tiny, mother-of-pearl stingray? Are flowers suddenly more beautiful when they're arranged in hand-blown glass vials? After visiting Jung Lee's home decor boutique in Nomad, we think the answer is: "yes, probably."
The event-planner-turned-store-owner has stocked her West 29th Street space with everything a couple could need to throw a fancy-yet-unstuffy dinner party, or a solo-cup-free cocktail hour. Check out our dream wedding registry, for the pair who's always playing host and hostess, after the jump.