Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- La Poubelle Vintage 1960s Indian cotton jumpsuit ($195); 1960s crochet wool sweater ($64); 1970s printed caftan ($58)
- 1 of a Find Vintage 1980s Lanvin floral silk dress ($500)
- Maeven denim pinafore dress ($88)
- Stone Fox Bride wide-legged ivory pants with rhinestone front pocket ($1,200)
- Gilded Gypsies 1970s Gunne Sax blue floral maxi ($155)
- Eveliina Vintage Christian Dior bed shawl ($295) and lace garter ($195)
- Gilded Gypsies 1960s blue suede mini skirt ($155)
- Maeven 1980s striped cutout dress ($85)
- 9th Street Haberdashery 1930s cotton crochet set ($485)
- 1 of a Find Vintage Alice Pollack jumpsuit ($1,800)
- Gypsy Nation Vintage 1980s bandeau bodysuit ($98)
Does your mom have an affinity for the clothing of yore? Take her to the Artists and Fleas Vintage Weekend market, which is making its first stop in Nolita this Saturday and Sunday. It'll feature 20 vintage sellers from around the area—including Gypsy Nation, Maeven Vintage, and 9th Street Haberdashery—with designs spanning both decades and price points.
The event, running both days from 11am through 8pm, will also include music from EAT Records and absinthe cocktails from Doc's Spirits all weekend long. Want a taste of what you'll find? Scroll through the gallery above for select pieces from the dealers, including prices.
· Artists and Fleas Vintage Showcase and Pop Up [Official website]
· All Artists & Fleas Posts [Racked NY]