Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Lightning Bolt Herbal Camo Crane Boardshort Trunk, $95 at Bloomingdale’s Soho
- Club Monaco Zebra Arlen Swim Trunk in Azure Blue, $79.50
- Saturdays Surf Mineral Printed Trunk in Red, $75
- Paul Smith Ocean Drifters Print Swim Shorts in Black Multi, $195
- Original Penguin Merijn Hos Printed Swim Trunk in Dress Blues, $75
- Y-3 Bonded Shorts in Orange, $224 (reg $320)
- 2(X)IST Ibiza Zigzag Swim Trunks in Imperial Blue,
- Patagonia Men’s Wavefarer Board Shorts in Feather Grey Razzle Flag, $59
- Zanerobe Laguna Swim Shorts in Black, $79 at LifeCurated
- Onia Calder Swim Trunks in Navy Wave, $160 at Barney’s
Now that beach weather is here, it's time to talk trunks. Whether you like them knee length or higher, this season it's all about the graphic swim short. Keep your solids stashed away this year and branch out with something bolder. We've corralled non-boring picks from 2(X)IST, Lightning Bolt, Original Penguin and seven others to help you navigate the waters.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]