Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Riverias Denim Jean Leisure Slip-On in Blue Jean, $90 at Opening Ceremony
- Ben Sherman Pril Slip On In Grey, $70
- Sperry Top-Sider Cloud Logo Drifter Stonewashed Espadrille in Brown,
- Keds for Brooks Brothers Linen Espadrilles in Ivory, $78
- Ted Baker Esppaa 3 Espadrille Slip Ons in Blue Print,
- Gucci Alegandro Paisley-Print Espadrille in Blue,
- Castaner Leather Pablo Slip-On in Black, $180 at Barney’s
- Christian Louboutin Espachic Flat in Multi, $445
- Tom’s Safari Stripe Sabados in Navy, $79
- Zara Espadrille Slip On in Black, $39.90
Now that the temps have warmed up, let your feet celebrate with a lightweight pair of spring espadrille. The classic rope shoe got an upgrade this season with rubber soles, unexpected fabrics (like denim), and brazen prints. After the jump, see ten great slip-ons from Gucci, Keds, Ted Baker, and more.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]