Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Koski Bud Vases, Sprout Home, $7.50
- Homart Anchor Bottle Opener, Life:Curated, $10
- Disposable Wooden Cutlery, Jung Lee, $6
- Bullet Silver Ring Set, Pixie Market, $8
- All You Can Eat Press Maps, Kiosk, $10
- Ban.Do Bobby Pin Set, Catbird, $10
- Hartland Brooklyn Temporary Tattoss, Thistle & Clover, $5.50
- Rave Poncho, Topshop, $10
- Baby Mociun Print Baggu Bag, Mociun, $8
Is there anything sadder than a wallet on the 14th of the month? (Or the 29th?) The day before payday is both hopeful (The promise of cash! Deposited directly into your account! At midnight, maybe!) and sad (No actual cash yet! Amy's frozen burritos for dinner!).
But, even if you have less than a Hamilton left in your bank account before that next check arrives, you can still treat yo' self. We've rounded up some of the city's best under-$10 buys, from Pixie Market's silver stacking rings, to Topshop's Electric Zoo-ready poncho and Sprout Home's bud vases.
Make it rain (Washingtons) all over the checkout counter! Then pick up those bills and hand them to the sales associate in a neat pile. It's only polite.
· All 'Editors' Picks' Posts [Racked NY]