- Veronica Gledhill, Senior Market Editor: "That's a really hard question to ask a market editor, but for everything, I'd say Zara. For quality along with price, and being on trend, you can't get better.
- Isabel Wilkinson, Senior Editor: "Recently, Opening Ceremony, Reformation, and Dover Street Market, to look, because it's basically a museum."
- Molly Fischer, Associate Editor: "I can browse at Bird forever—and do—but that's mostly just for sale stuff and splurges. As actual, normal shopping goes, I usually have good luck with the sweaters, scarves, and boots at various second-hand stores
- Kat Stoeffel, Associate Editor: "I really like American Two Shot. Every time I go in there, I reconsider all my previous life choices.
- Allison P. Davis, Blogger: "There's this little store in Fort Greene, French Garment Cleaners. It's super-easy and they have all these great brands I love."
- Maggie Lange, Blogger: "Here, I like Beacon's Closet. That's where I get most of my stuff. Most is from Uniqlo-ish brands, simple and plain, and the exciting stuff is from random places."