Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Fred Perry Graphic Block Shirt in Graphite Marl/Yellow, $130
- Uniqlo x Michael Bastian Washed Short Sleeve Polo in Blue, $22.90
- Club Monaco Color Block Polo in Black/Grey, $69.50
- Banana Republic Vintage Colorblock Polo in Marina Blue, $44.50
- Superdry Plain Pocket Polo in Ruby Marl, $70
- PS Paul Smith Colour Block Polo Shirt in Turquoise, $250
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Two Tone Polo in Black Multi, $98
- Band of Outsiders Panel Stripe Polo in Open Grey, $135 at Ste
- Burberry Brit Colour Block Polo in Bright Cobalt, $175
- Ted Baker Jacquard Polo in Charcoal, $125
One of the easiest spring layering pieces is the basic polo shirt—knitted, collared, and it gives the illusion that you're wearing long sleeves when under a jacket. After the jump, we rounded up ten colorblocked versions from Band of Outsiders, Fred Perry, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and more.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]