Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Dusen Dusen oversize top, $99
- Kikkerland mason jar shot glasses, $18
- Ashkahn LOL hat, $30
- Evil Twin crystal tee dress, $125
- Fishs Eddy cat mug, $13
- The People's Movement Bali oxfords, $94; Dolce Vita "Zoren" wedge sneaker, $135
- A Fine Line More Boys sweatshirt, $135
- Homart porcelain eye boxes, $20 per pair
- Mary Meyer crop top, $58
- Sunglasses, $45 to $89
- Dusen Dusen raw silk shorts, $136; Just Female "Tao" shorts, $105
- Izola candles, $33
- "Horny for Summer" tee, $35
- Charm necklace, $185
- Evil Twin tee, $65
- Herschel backpack, $55
- Shades of Grey fruit print shirt, $109; Zanerobe "Gabe" shorts, $89
- Fishs Eddy We Do mugs, $12
- Creep sail jacket, $299
- Homart horse head bottle opener, $20; Homart bulldog bottle opener $15
- Weekend Offender Ripon button-down, $109
- Chapter Mor shirt, $109
- Watches, $75 to $100
- Creep crazy pattern oxford, $148
Life:Curated melds the best of Brooklyn shopping (Ace & Jig blouses, Joya perfumes, Rifle Paper Co. stationery) with what we can only describe as an upscale Spencer's Gifts vibe. Think horse-head bottle openers (a.k.a. the best party hostess gift ever, with a six pack), 3D cat playing cards, and cheeky tees that read "Horny for Summer" (aren't we all???).
For spring, co-owners Sarah Meyer and Ryan Thomann (pals from Savannah College of Art and Design) have stocked the women's racks with iridescent party dresses, sculptural jewelry, color-blocked shorts, and flirty crop tops, while over on the men's side, floral button-downs mingle with fish-print backpacks, neon windbreakers, and acid-wash shorts ("so Zack Morris").
See what else they have in store, and plan your wish lists accordingly, below.