Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Perfect Saturday, a weekly Racked feature in which we outline the best places to shop and spend the afternoon in a particular neighborhood, starting with brunch and ending—who knows!
- Photo by Driely S.
- ↑ Eater recommends The Elm (160 North 12th Street) for a brunch free of all that, well, brunchiness. There’s no pretension h
- ↑ You can get an entire look at Brooklyn Fox (200 Bedford Avenue), from labels like Mara Hoffman and Nicholas K, as well as smaller, lesser-known lines. If you need a lingerie update, p
- ↑ Jumelle (148 Bedford Avenue) has been a headquarters of cool style since 2006, making it an original staple that has withstood the changing retail scene of the area. Both Brooklyn residents and L train
- ↑ Garden gnomes flipping the bird, vibrant Pendleton pillows, razor blade paperweights, surrealist hybrid plates from Seletti—these are just some of the statement pieces you'll find at home store Beam
- ↑ Artists & Fleas (70 North 7th Street) is like a less overwhelming Brooklyn Flea: smaller but brimming with just as much creative design, one-of-a-kind finds, and covetable vintage. Score everyt
- ↑ Original masters of ring stacking, Catbird (219 Bedford Avenue), has become synonymous with Williamsburg style. Head here for
- ↑The reason Amarcord (223 Bedford Avenue) stands out among the many other vintage shops in Williamsburg—and even New York as a whole—is simple: its inventory. It’s thoughtfully chosen to i
- ↑ Go out of curiosity, stay for the undeniably good shopping and rooftop views: Space Ninety 8 (98 North 6th Street) is Urban Outfitters like you’ve never seen it before. You’ll discover loca
A Saturday afternoon in Williamsburg can get crowded, and for good reason: there's enough brunching and shopping to do here for months without getting bored. We picked some of the best, some of the newest, and some of the coolest that'll make you brave the throngs of spectators on Bedford Avenue. Since there's so much going on in the area, we're focusing on the North side. Stay tuned for a roundup of where to hang out on the South side later on.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked NY]