Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Marc By Marc Jacbos Bellflower Print Jacket in Blue, $358 at Scoop NYC
- Nike Windrunner Packable Jacket in Purple/Black, $100
- Aether Anorak in Lava, $325
- Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover in Electric Orange, $119
- Timberland Half-Zip Waterproof Anorak Bomber in Emerald, $98
- Battenwear Packable Anorak in Red, $265 at Hickoree’s Floor Two
- KWAY Claude Klassic Jacket in Clover, $54 at Life Curated
- Fred Perry Ripstop Cagoule in Brick Red/Mint Grey, $190
- Superdry Colour Block Cagoule in Navy/Powder Blue $90
Sporty separates aren't going anywhere, and since April's weather is historically unpredictable, now is a great time to invest in a windbreaker. Whether you go for a zip-up or anorak, wear it as a layering piece and keep it fresh with a bright color. We've selected ten from Aether, Marc By Marc Jacobs, Nike, and more, all in the gallery after the jump.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]