Perfect Saturday: Dumbo
- Photo by Driely S.
- ↑ Brought to you by the team behind DB Bistro Moderne, Atrium (15 Main Street) is sure to please. You’ll never want to leave its light, airy, modern interior, and the brunch menu makes it hard to cho
- ↑ Zoë (68 Washington Street) makes the trend consciousness and luxe feel of stores like Barney’s and Bergdorf effortlessly accessible to those across the river, and in an environment that’s a much
- ↑ Whether you’re a full-on book geek, looking to become one, or just like the idea of exploring some titles you won’t find anywhere else, Powerhouse Arena (37 Main Street) is an essential stop. The s
- ↑ One of the most frequent raves among customers of Modern Anthology (68 Jay Street) is how the shop is laid out like the apartment you dream of living in; the tableaus of furniture and décor w
- ↑Saturday afternoons and a relaxing cup of (preferably delicious) coffee go hand-in-hand. However, the inevitable seat hunting can tend to ruin the whole chill-out concept. Luckily, Brooklyn Roasting C
- ↑Whether you’re looking to burn off some doughnuts from the Brooklyn Roasting Company or just searching for a rejuvenating workout, we suggest The Lab (77 Front Street), particularly the cardio Pilates