Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Perfect Saturday, a weekly Racked feature in which we outline the best places to shop and spend the afternoon in a particular neighborhood, starting with brunch and ending—who knows!
- Photo by Driely S.
- ↑ Brought to you by the team behind DB Bistro Moderne, Atrium (15 Main Street) is sure to please. You’ll never want to leave its light, airy, modern interior, and the brunch menu makes it hard to cho
- ↑ Zoë (68 Washington Street) makes the trend consciousness and luxe feel of stores like Barney’s and Bergdorf effortlessly accessible to those across the river, and in an environment that’s a much
- ↑ Whether you’re a full-on book geek, looking to become one, or just like the idea of exploring some titles you won’t find anywhere else, Powerhouse Arena (37 Main Street) is an essential stop. The s
- ↑ One of the most frequent raves among customers of Modern Anthology (68 Jay Street) is how the shop is laid out like the apartment you dream of living in; the tableaus of furniture and décor w
- ↑Saturday afternoons and a relaxing cup of (preferably delicious) coffee go hand-in-hand. However, the inevitable seat hunting can tend to ruin the whole chill-out concept. Luckily, Brooklyn Roasting C
- ↑Whether you’re looking to burn off some doughnuts from the Brooklyn Roasting Company or just searching for a rejuvenating workout, we suggest The Lab (77 Front Street), particularly the cardio Pilates
A subway ride to Dumbo can make you feel like you're in a whole different city: the waterfront scenery (not to mention the striking bridge views), the delightful patches of nature that make up the Brooklyn Bridge Park, the cobblestone streets…it's no wonder the quiet-yet-cool area is a weekend hotspot.
Wander inland and stroll sidewalks lined with great boutiques—you'll find your new favorite bookstore, a designer haven, a great cup of coffee and much more.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked NY]