Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to the final edition of Spring Forward, a weekly profile of the best new arrivals and trends at some of our favorite local boutiques.Click this Polyvore set to shop the pieces. Photos by Driely S.
Spring is sexy at Owen this season, with sultry (strategic) cut-out dresses like the one above from Cushnie et Ochs, stomach-baring crop tops from Clover Canyon, and Paula Mendoza bracelets that slink up the arm. As always, store owner Phillip Salem nails what the cool girls in Meatpacking want to buy in bulk, so don't be surprised if you see the below bomber jackets and graphic-printed sweatshirts on a lot of 5'10" babes.
- Clover Canyon Cuban Amazon, $210
- Jenni Kayne Seam Coat, $725
- Jenni Kayne Trench, $750
- Jonathan Simkhai Block Bomber, $1,295
- Clover Canyon Desert Home Crop Top, $195
- O'2nd Frame Work Colorblock Skirt, $295
- Suno Deep V Romper, $650
- Cushnie et Ochs Rayon Viscose Crop Sweater, $495
- Cushnie et Ochs Neoprene and Silk Organza Dress, $1,595
- Suno Side Cut Out Dress, $895
- Sally LaPointe Print Jacquard Dress, $3,695
- Paula Mendoza Nereus Bracelet, $550, and Triple Adriane Ring,
- Assad Mounser Garland Collar Necklace, $895
- Assad Mounser Crawford Necklace, $895
- Paula Mendoza Ceto Choker with Raw Emerald, $1,000
- Monica Sordo Empire Cuff, $520
- Jennifer Fisher Stop it Right Now X JF Choker, $375
- Monica Sordo Mali Maxi Cuff, $850
- M2Malletier Amor Fati in Rameglow, $1,995
- M2Malletier La Muse Venale in Rameglow, $1,695
- M2Malletier Amor Fati bag