Open Studio: Lady Grey
- We always start our mornings with a meeting at this desk. It's where we do all our T.C.B.ing (taking care of business). We catch up on emails, problem solving, and then write extensive to-do lists for the day.
- Lucid choker in silver with sodalite ($215) and silver with bismuth, ($215
- A collar from the fall/winter 2013 collection
- The Arc cuff in silver, $265 and a collar from the fall/winter 2013 collection
- Our workbench is where most of the magic happens, and we like to be surrounded by things that inspire us. The "9" was a gift from our best friend and artist Melissa Carroll—it's kind of a secret code between th
- These are some raw bronze castings that we are about to to file, sand, and polish before sending off to the plater.
- The most important thing about this picture is that crappy little speaker. Music is such an important part of our work process! We constantly listen to music, anything from 90s slow jams to The Cramps. It's never quiet in here.
- A necklace from the fall/winter 2013 collection and the Lucid Chain bracelet in gold with bismuth
- A necklace from the spring/summer 2013 collection
- Sabine is polishing up a raw casting of our Arc Cuff with a flex shaft. It will then be polished with one of our larger polishing machines. She also happens to be wearing an Arc Cuff.
- Various rings, including the Double Lattice ring in gold, $190
- Jill is soldering a ring from our upcoming FW14 collection. We love keeping all of the old used soldering boards that you can see underneath-they have the mark of almost everything we've ever made! Not to mention they look really cool, like handmade marbl