Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Bryan Nash Gill Woodcut Notecard Set, $15.95 for 12 cards at Paper Source Soho
- Terrapin Stationers Deuces Notecard Set, $20 for 6 cards at The Primary Essentials
- JAM Paper Brown Kraft Paper Bag Recycled Stationery Set, $20 for 50 cards
- Greenwich Letterpress Shades Set $14 for 6 cards
- Oblation Telegram Notecard Set, $21 for 8 cards at Cursive New York
- Crane & Co. Letterpress Fountain Pen Set, $19 for 10 cards
- Best Made Company Letterpress Notecard Set, $18 for 9 cards
- Connor Snake Card Set, $85 for 12 cards at Barney’s
Handwritten cards might seem dated, but in today's iMessage/Snapchat world, sending personalized mail goes a long way. Instead of cherry-picking a greeting card for every occasion, invest in a nice set of blank notecards to customize as needed. To help you out, we've selected eight guy-friendly card sets from Best Made Company, Terrapin Stationers and more, after the jump.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]