Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome back to What's In Store, a Racked feature where we fill you in on what's in stock at the city's best stores right this second.
- Gravel & Gold Canvas Tote, $152
- Magic Carpet Travel Bag, $62
- Back Zip Ring Sequin Top, $575
- Strathcona tights, $36
- Alax W Diamond Snake Print Cotton Skirt, $330
- Faux/Real Mentos Bracelets, $138
- Bikini Kill Mermaid Bathing Suit, $99
- Smiley Sweatshirt
- Faux/Real Caviar Bracelets, $143; Evolution Lucite Beetle Bangles
- Magic Carpet Sultan Weekender, $130
- Arielle De Pinto Pierced Cap, $90
- Crishabana Incision Cuff, $202 and Genome Earrings, $142
- Rachel Antonoff Jenny Hat, $60 and Jenny Romper, $130
- Arielle De Pinto Woven Tape Platform Shoes, $273
- Dolce & Gabbana vintage blouse
- Faux/Real Caviar Necklaces, $188
- The Bullett Shop Caravaggio T-Shirt, $82
- Charm Collar
- Degen Slimemold boots, $225
- Mighty Case Tablet Cases, $30
- Lazy Oaf Hamburger Socks, $14
- Eleven Objects X Bullett Collar, $105
- Lazy Oaf Shark Long Sleeve Shirt, $122
- Maurizio Cattelan and Pierpaolo Ferrari Bird Mugs, $30
- Lazy Oaf Cat Leggings, $44
- Miista Iridescent Silver Brogues, $180
Bullett the magazine and Bullett the shop are both clearly the products of Bullett Media head honcho Idil Tabanca's delightfully neon-addled brain. In addition to housing every back issue of the fashion and culture glossy, the Walker Street space (located right above Bullett HQ) boasts hamburger-print socks, light-up rings, tees printed with Caravaggio paintings, and rubber-coated pearl chokers worthy of Tumblr royalty.
The shop is open through August, so you have five months to stop by and try on shoes hidden in the plexiglass terrarium that serves as a register, flip through the store's collection of arty 'zines and designer vintage, and catch a glimpse of Chunk, Idil's Instagram-famous Shar Pei.