Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Saturdays Surf NYC Canyon Floral Print Baseball Cap in Navy, $40
- Todd Snyder Floral Avion Poplin Shirt in White, $245 at Odin New York
- Scotch & Soda Printed Pull in dessin B, $99
- adidas x Raf Simons Raf Simons Bounce by in White/Green/Red/Orange, $470 at Jeffrey New York *available mid April
- Onia Charles Liberty Art-Print Trunks in Willow Blue, $195 at S
- Michael Bastian Floral Print Short Sleeve Shirt in Beige, $350 at Barneys
- Rag & Bone Printed Leo Tee in Black, $125
- Vans Era 59 Floral Sneakers in Red, $55
- Steven Alan Classic Collegiate Shirt in Indigo Discharge Floral, $198
- Burkman Bros Boardshort in Red, $148 at Scoop Meatpacking
- Ernest Alexander Whitney Necktie, $68
- Original Penguin Short Sleeve 55 Floral Tee in Light Rain Heather, $29.99 (re
Floral prints popped up all over the spring runway, but let's be real—florals can be tricky for guys. If you're feeling the bloom but worried about losing dude cred, here are some some tips on how to execute floral prints in a masculine way: Look for an allover print that you can't tell is floral unless close-up, and keep the backdrop neutral to help balance out the bright colors. We picked some from Rag & Bone, Steven Alan, Todd Snyder and nine others to help you embrace the buds.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]