Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Convertible knot necklace, $30 (was $50)
- Lady Mary bracelet, $25 (was $60)
- Ensphere necklace, $45 (was $55)
- Sarcophagus necklace, $25 (was $45)
- Wraparound belt bracelet, $10 each (was $20 and up)
- Saw earrings, $15 (were $25)
- Winged migration necklaces, starting at $45 each (was starting at $50)
- Ticker tape earrings, $15 (was $30)
- Double black diamond earrings, $20 (was $40)
- Tube necklace, $20 each (was $40)
- Studebaker necklace, $20 (was $40)
- Bee necklace, $15 (was $30)
- Winged scarab earring, $15 (was $30)
- Pyrite square necklace, $25 (was $45)
- Flower print necklaces, $20 each (was $40)
- Old Slavic remembrance ring necklace, $30 (was $60)
- Old Slavic "gift" ring necklace, $30 (was $60)
- Industrial stacking rings, $20 for set of three (were $40)
Erica Weiner's bi-annual sample sale starts tomorrow, and while you can always expect great pieces from the jewelry designer, it's nice to know exactly what you'll find before attempting the G train on a weekend. Click through the gallery below for a hint at what's in store, along with pricing and discount details, and check out the Dealfeed below for the sale address and hours.
Wondering about that last photo? Erica has created a handy map with her favorite places to shop, eat, and get pampered around her studio. Think of it as making the most out of that subway ride.
· Dealfeed: Erica Weiner
· Sixteen Sample Sales to Wrap Up the End of March [Racked NY]
· The 38 Essential NYC Shopping Experiences, Winter 2014