Welcome to Spring Forward: over the next six weeks, we'll be profiling the best new arrivals and trends at some of our favorite local boutiques.Click this Polyvore set to shop the pieces. Photos below by Driely S.
Sigerson Morrison's shop in Nolita—which the brand has code-named #28 Prince—houses both shoe lines (Sigerson Morrison and the sister label, Belle by Sigerson Morrison) and accessories, like handbags, Super sunglasses, and rope bracelets straight out of Maine.
So what's on the shelves for spring? Colorful flats from both shoe brands, sexy suede and mesh pumps, and sporty flats, and plenty more. Take a look at what you can shop in the store right now, along with quotes from Effie Petropoulos: the store's expert curator who's been there for a decade.
- "The embossed lizard texture adds a cool factor to this d’orsay flat. You can't go wrong with a bright turquoise for spring." Sigerson Morrison Halia, $35
- Sigerson Morrison Cadeey, $325
- Sigerson Morrison Shauna, $395
- Sigerson Morrison Melania, $450
- Sigerson Morrison Haden, $395
- "I love the elastic on this flat because it’s light and sporty. It’s moves with your foot and is flattering on everyone." Sigerson Morrison Abia, $295
- Assorted sunglasses, including Super Ciccio Frances ($240) and Lucia sunglasses
- "I can’t wait for the weather to get warmer so I can wear these booties with a flirty dress—just enough to toughen up the outfit." Belle by Sigerson Morrison Demetra in black,
- Belle by Sigerson Morrison Vero in black/white, $175
- Belle by Sigerson Morrison Veasna in black/white, $240
- Belle by Sigerson Morrison Silvia in pink, $225
- Belle by Sigerson Morrison Sable in pink, $195
- Assorted bracelets from The Ropes, $70 each
· Sigerson Morrison [Official Site]
· Metallic Bags, Blush Sneakers, Blue Prints at Spiritual America [Racked NY]
· All Spring Forward Posts [Racked NY]