Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Todd Snyder Japanese Selvedge Denim in Indigo, $250 at Todd Snyder City Gym
- Hudson Jeans Byron Straight Fit in Edges,
- Gilded Age Baxten Slim Jeans in Pure, $219 at Gilded Age South Street Seaport
- Levi’s Made & Crafted Thumb Tack in Rigid, $169 at Levi’s Meatpacking
- Maison Kitsune Slim Cut Jeans in Melange, $369 at Maison Kitsune at The Nomad
- J. Brand Kane Straight Leg Jean in Raw, $154 at Scoop NYC
- Simon Miller Los Angeles Jean in Selvedge, $245 At ODIN New York
- Timberland Timberland Stoneham Slim Fit Denim in Selvedge, $128 at Timberland SoHo
- Natural Selection Narrow in C-Raw, $220 at Steven Alan Franklin Street
- Uniqlo Slim Fit Straight Jeans in 68 Blue, $49.90
Do you own a few pair of so-so jeans? Did you buy them because they fit in the waist and were on sale? Now's the perfect time for spring cleaning. Instead of owning multiple pairs of jeans, take a little bit of time to try on a few good pairs and find one that's truly awesome. In the gallery above, check out ten pairs of classic blue jeans from Todd Snyder, Hudson Jeans, and more.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]