Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Todd Snyder Japanese Selvedge Denim in Indigo, $250 at Todd Snyder City Gym
- Hudson Jeans Byron Straight Fit in Edges,
- Gilded Age Baxten Slim Jeans in Pure, $219 at Gilded Age South Street Seaport
- Levi’s Made & Crafted Thumb Tack in Rigid, $169 at Levi’s Meatpacking
- Maison Kitsune Slim Cut Jeans in Melange, $369 at Maison Kitsune at The Nomad
- J. Brand Kane Straight Leg Jean in Raw, $154 at Scoop NYC
- Simon Miller Los Angeles Jean in Selvedge, $245 At ODIN New York
- Timberland Timberland Stoneham Slim Fit Denim in Selvedge, $128 at Timberland SoHo
- Natural Selection Narrow in C-Raw, $220 at Steven Alan Franklin Street
- Uniqlo Slim Fit Straight Jeans in 68 Blue, $49.90
Do you own a few pair of so-so jeans? Did you buy them because they fit in the waist and were on sale? Now's the perfect time for spring cleaning. Instead of owning multiple pairs of jeans, take a little bit of time to try on a few good pairs and find one that's truly awesome. In the gallery above, check out ten pairs of classic blue jeans from Todd Snyder, Hudson Jeans, and more.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]